Saturday, May 30, 2009

I love Fridays

Friday was the best. It was one of the coolest class partys ever. We had so much of food and an electrick guitar. and my brother chris came. Thanks for coming. Also thanks NEwton for the food. But the bad part is i brock up with my GF. So the rest of the day was boring until at night when me and my dad pulled up to beach club. in my new CLS 500 damn nice car even thogh its a 4 door it goes damnn fast we were racing with this guy who was in a porche and we won. At beach club all the chics there were so damn hot i was chillin with this damn hot babe wearing a tube top she was only 10. no kiss but got her phone number. the drive back was ausome we raced back. i stay in a mansion in rawang so usually it takes us about 20 min from KL. But this time it only took us about 12 min. We reached back at about 5.30 I slept till about 4.30 PM then got up and went to town to watch a movie with friends reached home at 11.00and played PS3 till 1 with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment